Tuesday 17 April 2012

James Street

A short while ago I visited James street in downtown Hamilton. I had gone there with the intention to interview a small business owner and ask how they started out. That was the intention, but I ended up just taking in the scenery of downtown instead.

This is a pretty nice looking cafe. I kind of wanted to go in and order something to take in the atmosphere. Too bad I don't like coffee.

I am a terrible photographer. I'm actually surprised none of my pictures that day came out blurry. I'd been shooting one handed most of the day.

I had to take a few photos of this amazing Church. Later that night during the Art Crawl it was set up with lots of booths full of hand crafted things for sale.

The Art Crawl happens every second Friday on James Street. I'll link the website down below.

http://www.jamesstreetnorth.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment